Wednesday, February 6

Kid Rooms Continue

Guys, you haven't seen some cute updates to the kids rooms in a while.
 
In January, Lena made this model of the Solar System.  Also, her hibernating/dead (we're not yet sure) wooly bear caterpillar is living in the butterfly net house. 

The planets glow in the dark!

She is really loving the IKEA dishes she got for Christmas.  You can see the overhead projector on the shelf, too.

The boys' rooms have super great matching quilts which are this day loaded under other blankets.  But they LOVE their shelves for display.  PJ is itching for a lamp like Jack has.  I have it in the closet, but I think not yet.

I love their Pinterest inspired string art initials behind each bed. 
 
I did it on two panels of wood rather than on the wall.

I hung some photos of the boys and Paul along with the bow that Jack & Paul made at LWBC's father son weekend.  Also, PJ's alphabet poster from Christmas 2011.
 
Come & see for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful rooms and great learning spots. I love the string letters too. You have made each child's space a personal comfort zone. When the weather warms up a little I will come see for myself. Love you guys, J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!